Reading Notes: Alice in Wonderland Part A

 For this week's reading, I decided to read the first part of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll, which was written in 1865. I chose this unit because growing up, I really enjoyed watching the movie adaptations of Alice in Wonderland, but I have never read the novel. I really enjoyed the whimsical writing style as well as the story content. 

One of the thoughts that I had while reading the story was to retell it but reverse the characters a bit. By this I mean to have Alice as an animal and the white rabbit as a person, etc. It could be fun to explore Alice being turned into different animals when she eats the treats rather than shrinking and growing.                 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 9 Story: The Color of Magic

Week 4 Story: A retelling of the story of Arachne