Storybook Plan

For my storybook, I plan to explore how certain mythological creatures are portrayed in popular culture. The primary way in which I plan to explore this is through the popular television show Supernatural. Some of the possible mythological creatures I want to explore are the Djinn (or genie), Tricksters, Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Changelings, and possibly simple ghosts. 

I think I will re-watch a handful of Supernatural episodes as part of my research, including "What Is and What Should Never Be", "The Kids Are Alright", "Tall Tales", and "Live Free or Twihard". 

As of right now, I think that my storybook will be more like separate stories and ideas rather than one intertwining story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 4 Story: A retelling of the story of Arachne

Port Aransas... My Favorite Place