Week 2 Reading Overview



Choose from CLASSICAL and/or BIBLICAL units for Weeks 3 and 4.

Week 3: Ovid's Metamorphoses

Week 4: Cupid and Psyche

Choose from MIDDLE EASTERN and/or INDIAN units for Weeks 5 and 6.

Week 5: Ancient Egypt

Week 6: Khasi

Choose from ASIAN and/or AFRICAN units for Weeks 7 and 9. [Week 8 is review week.]

Week 7: Japanese Mythology

Week 9: Lang

Choose from NATIVE AMERICAN units for Weeks 10 and 11.

Week 10: British North America

Week 11: Inuit (Eskimo)

Choose from BRITISH and/or CELTIC units for Weeks 12 and 13.

Week 12: Nursery Rhymes

Week 13: Alice in Wonderland

Choose from EUROPEAN units for Weeks 14 and 15.

Week 14: Ashliman

Week 15: Hunt

I am really excited to read and learn more about mythology and I particularly enjoy stories about demons and supernatural creatures. For example, I am very excited about weeks 10 and 11, when I plan to read about Inuit tales of supernatural beings. One thing I may be interested in doing for my storybook is comparing real legends of supernaturals beings to the ones portrayed on popular television shows, such as Supernatural.
(Artist rendition of a werewolf on a full moon, found at Needpix)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 4 Story: A retelling of the story of Arachne

Port Aransas... My Favorite Place