Microfiction: Hide and Seek

"Olivia!" 

I tremble when I hear his voice. I thought he would never find me. I changed my name, cut my hair and dyed it red, and moved far away. How did he find me? I'll never forget what he did to me, but I can run until I die. 

(50 Words)


"Olivia!" 

Oh no. He found me. 

(6 words)


Author's note: For this microfiction, I wanted to do more of a horror story. I decided to write the same story in two different lengths. I think that they both convey the same sense of terror, but one is just a larger glimpse into the reason behind the terror. I wrote these from my own imagination, and they honestly make me want to write a longer version. 

                    woods, forest, pond, ominous, scary, spooky, dark, water, sky, leaves, railroad, track, transport, atmospheric phenomenon, thoroughfare, morning, mode of transport, tree, line, railway, road, parallel, road surface, branch, landscape, vehicle, nonbuilding structure, fog

(Source: pxhere)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 9 Story: The Color of Magic

Week 4 Story: A retelling of the story of Arachne