Reading Notes: Grimm (LibriVox) Part A

 I chose to continue reading stories from the Brothers Grimm for the last week of this semester. This week I chose to do the LibriVox unit because it contains stories that interest me. I chose to focus more on the story of Rapunzel because I enjoy the story that I already know, and was interested to read the original version. I also chose to focus on this specific story because I really enjoyed modernizing Cinderella last week and think that I would like to do something similar with Rapunzel this week. 

Rapunzel | Huw | Flickr

                                                                       (Rapunzel by Huw)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to Me

Week 9 Story: The Color of Magic

Week 4 Story: A retelling of the story of Arachne